Sunday, November 11, 2012

Getting Back on Track

I often think of clever things to write or think that the funny things my boys say or do should be recorded....then life gets in the way and I think, "I'll do that later", and before you know it, it's been 8 months since I've written anything!

So, I'm going to try to do a better job of writing.  We'll see how this goes!

The biggest news since I last blogged is obviously the impending arrival of the THIRD McArthur baby boy!!!  We are all excited and can't believe he'll be here in less than 3 months.

Maddox, from the very beginning, was super excited about having another sibling.  Cooper seemed like he could care less.  However, Cooper is now really getting into his new role of "big brother".  He told me recently that his "jobs" when the baby comes will include 1.) Burping the baby 2.) Diaper changes (or assisting in them) 3.) Going to the store for more "diaper changes".  He has also recently reminded me that we'll need to get the baby some bottles and a night-night and suggests we go right away to the store to make the purchases.  I find it very funny that he even thinks of bottles since he had zero interest  when he was a baby :).  Cooper was playing close to me the other day when I felt the baby poke me with an elbow, foot, knee or something.  I asked Cooper if he'd like to feel the baby move.  He quickly put his hand on my belly to feel for himself.  After the baby had changed positions and was no longer putting on a show Cooper asked me to open my mouth.  He was trying to see down into my belly and was a bit frustrated that my "tongue was in the way"!

I can't wait to have the three of them here together.  I'm really hoping they like him as much as they do now!!!!
Here's my 27 week belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment