Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maddox the Comedian: Thank you, Pastor

Maddox is really one of the funniest people I know...he's forever cracking me up with his witty comments or his interpretation of life.

A few weeks ago I heard him playing in the family room...he had his cowboy hat and his "mundy" (some change). He was leaning over the sofa with his cowboy hat on the floor beside him. He dropped his change into his hat and then said, "thank you, Pastor, thank you!". I thought I would cry from laughing. I have never heard anyone else say that, where in the world does he come up with this stuff! A few days later, he had some change again (he really likes to have some money in his pocket) and he asked me in a very serious voice, "Mommy, are you the Pastor?" I told him yes, and he said, "Oh good, thank you" and handed me his money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment