Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Cooper

Happy 3rd birthday to my sweet Cooper Dooper!!! I can't believe he's 3! He's changing and growing before my eyes...and I love it! I keep joking with both boys telling them I'm going to start putting bricks on their heads to keep them from growing up, but I love it! I love that Cooper is my "big" guy now....he'll quickly correct me if I call him "baby". He can express his wants and desires (even if they change faster than he can get them out) and is getting more independent every day. I'm thankful that he's growing and maturing the way he's supposed to be and that he's a healthy, happy boy!


We celebrated Cooper's birthday with family and friends at the Cumming Aquatic Center on his REAL birthday. He had a Lightning McQueen themed birthday party and was super proud of his cake. We all had a good time! Happy Birthday, Coop!!!!! I love you.










































No comments:

Post a Comment