Monday, July 4, 2011

Cooper's Day

After Cooper's time in Macon with Gram and Grandad, I met my mom at our half way meeting spot (the Steak & Shake in Morrow) to do the switch off. We enjoyed our lunch and then were on the way back home. Jim and Maddox went to "deer camp" to check on a few things so it was just me and Cooper at home for the rest of the day. We did not do as much running around town like Maddox and I did, but we had fun just the same! Cooper is a lot of fun and I think enjoys being the only kid around every once in a while. He is much more talkative since he's not competing with the mouth of the south! He enjoyed playing with all the toys and not having to share! He enjoyed having my undivided attention. And he enjoyed taking a bubble bath in the middle of the afternoon just because he wanted to!!! It was a fun day for us. I love my kids dearly and I know that they love each other. However, it is nice to have some one-on-one time with them. It allows their personalities to shine and to get a little extra special treatment from their number one fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment