Sunday, August 23, 2009

I haaaavvvveeee a grrrreeeeaaat ideaaaaa!!

Since Maddox has given up his paci (for 3 nights) he has discovered that he can use it as a bargaining tool. He has been saying, “you know how I gave up my paci…now I can (fill in the blank)! This afternoon he told Jim that since he doesn’t need a paci anymore he can try to drive the Mustang! I’m sure that Jim threw up in his mouth a little from just the thought (the Mustang was just painted and it just returned home today)! Last night after going through Maddox’s nighttime ritual I was telling him goodnight and that I loved him and would see him in the morning. He got this surprised look on his face and said….”Mooommmyyyy, you know what I can do special tonight because I don’t sleep with my paaaaaccccciiiiii???? I can sleep in your bed!!!!” To which I replied, “nah, I don’t think so.” Well, he gave it a good try! He’s always thinking (scheming)! A lot like Jim…hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment